"A printed photo Album with the ability to store digital content inside its cover and also Augmented Reality friendly"
You can imagine them as the combination of a USB memory stick + a printed Photo Album .
A real Favibook Photo Album looks like this
What is our Mission?
"We design products that PRESERVE OUR MEMORIES alive, easily accessible, and safe." " We promote the artist as a creator" " We explore technologies that can make our lives better"
What is the Market ?
Total Addressable Market Estimation(2019) Eurostat Data
~1 Billion EURO
Photo & video Enthusiast
Global Digital Photography Market Report 2019: Market Accounted for $79.12 Billion in 2017 and is Expected to Reach $149.98 Billion by 2026
What is the problem?
1. Tough Competition
2. Same products for everyone
3. The market needs new ideas and products for millennials
4. Expensive marketing solutions
1. A large number of digital contents, not organized and hard to access
2. Protection of personal data and private moments
3. Accessibility of data is depended on network performance
4. Online storage and Video streaming (for AR) have a monthly cost
What is our Solution
1. Replacing the regular USB (main delivery method) with a small ALBUM USB STICK with embedded memory
2. The product is portable (good for mouth to mouth advertisement)
3. Personalised in order to promote the brand
4. Enhance experience by using augmented reality
5. The product is millennial friendly and tech savvy
6. Safe offline personal data
7. Accessibility Indi pended from network and no extra cost for data
8. Three possible products
a.Low Cost (No memory in album)
b. Mid cost (Album with Usb memory)
c. High Cost (Albums with wifi memory)
1. Print the best photos from a special memory add all the rest inside its memory
2. Have all your data offline, private and secure
3. Have all your imaged and video organized in small stylist albums that can be placed as a decorative element in the house
4. Always accessible data
5. Enhance experience by using augmented reality
6. A personalized item, designed by the end user
7. Designed and ordered easily by a mobile app or webpage
8. Good idea for personalised gifts
Different than the cover video
Same as the cover video
Current products in B2B Market
Product Competitive Analysis
The two most important factors in B2B is cost and Branding
Where are we today ?
1.Completed the Album
2.Completed National Patent Registration
4. Start shelling in B2B without the Augmented reality functionality
5.We have started to design the Mobile and Web App
6.We have started to design a new product (calendars with memory) and made test some sales (150 Pcs in 30 days local market only) to evaluate the aspect of rationalization
7. Started interviews with potential clients in B2B in order to evaluate the product
8. Evaluating ideas for automation
What is our vision for Favibooks ?
"Over the next 3 years we aim to create a platform model around Favibooks with printers that make ready mini albums with USB memory for personal and professional use"
Real Product Photo Gallery
Degree in Mech. Eng
5 years experience as PhD cand.
10 years experience as sustainable building designer and Mech engineer
9 years experience as a professional photographer in Fairytaleweddings
Very good Programming Skills
4 years experience in Augmented Reality
Since 2016 in Favibooks (prior name AliveBoks) there are three people that helped a lot
Kontadakis Antonis - Mech Eng
Venetopoulou Sofia - English Teacher
Athanasia Kalodimou - Loyer
Explanation Video regarding Favibooks idea
Facebook Calendar Teaser Video (In Greek)
"The Perfect Gift"